I received a Pending screen after submitting my application for the Hawaiian Airlines card from my July Mini App-O-Rama. I waited 3 days and since there was no update on my status I called BOA about my pending application. Looking back on my phone, from the time I pressed call to the time I pressed end was less than 2 minutes. It went something like this:
- BOA: May I have your Social and DOB?
- Me: …….
- BOA: Why do you want the card:
- Me: I moved to Denver recently and want to see Hawaii.
- BOA: I’m pleased to report that I can approve your Hawaiian Airlines credit card with a limit of $10,000. You’ll receive the card in 10-14 days.
- Me: Excellent!
- BOA: Have a nice day Mr. McClure
- Me: You too, thanks.
And that was all there was to it. 2 minutes later I had an approved application 🙂